Dark Fall: Lost Souls [RELOADED] | PC Game | Genre: Horror Adventure
Developer: Darkling Room | Publisher: Iceberg Interactive | 1.09 GB | Language: English
You have unfinished business with the dead. Return
to the Train Station and Hotel at Dowerton for a second time; there is
a new mystery to solve, and new horrors to face. The old buildings have
deteriorated since your last perilous adventure, so you must watch your
step, and never turn your back on the darkness...for something hides
there; Something evil, unknowable and hungry. The dead of Dowerton are
the least of your problems, as you are stalked from one derelict room
to the next, by the Dark Fall itself. It wants your soul; to feed upon,
devour and torture. You must make the ghosts of the hotel your ally,
through any means you can. For it is only through successful exorcisms
that you will gain the strength to battle the darkness that lurks in
that long forgotten, abandoned place.
* A brand new (and final) Dark Fall horror adventure.
* From the pen of Jonathan Boakes, author of The Lost Crown.
* Explore a derelict train station and hotel, abandoned since World War 2.
* A new game engine allows full exploration and movement.
* Physically interact with the eerie setting, to really feel the place.
* Use light as your weapon and ally, to fight the darkness.
* Use Detective skills to solve an urban mystery.
* A hauntingly creepy stereo score that will chill and terrify.
* Explore the memories of the dead, in their own nightmares .
* Discover the true identity, and power behind, the Dark Fall itself.
* Processor : Intel Pentium IV at 1.5Ghz or equivalent AMD
* Video Card : 128 MB VRAM DirectX 9.0c compatible video card (Nvidia Geforce Go 7300 / ATI Radeon 9250)
* Memory : 512 MB for Windows Xp / 1 GB for Windows Vista
* Hard Disk : 1.5 GB of free Hard Drive Space
* Operating System : Microsoft Windows XP / Windows Vista
* Sound Card : DirectX 9.0c compatible
* Installation : DVD-ROM Drive DOWNLOAD: